At the heart of campaigns is a team of incredible volunteers, and I am beyond grateful for the people who believe in me and are willing to sacrifice their time to help me and my campaign. Whether you have experience in politics or not, everyone can help leading up to the election in November. There are so many ways to get involved with #TeamChapman.
Here are some of the immediate volunteer opportunities for the campaign. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how you can help.
- Put up a yard sign: Show your support for me by putting a yard sign on your lawn. Tell us your address and we’ll get a sign to you!
- Host a meet and greet: Invite some of your neighbors to your home for coffee (or cocktails) and conversation to learn more about me and my campaign
- Lit drop: Like to walk? Join my team as they distribute literature about me throughout the district. You can do this individually when you have time or be part of a team event with other volunteers.
- Go door knocking: I’m hitting the pavement hard – and wearing out a few pairs of high heels – knocking on doors to talk with residents. It’s great to have a friend join me for a couple hours.
- Support GOTV and Election Day efforts: We will need a massive team in the final weeks leading up to the Election in November, so if you can help with the final push, block off your calendar now and we’ll put you to work!
- Provide financial support: Campaigns cost a great deal of money. If you are able to contribute – up to $600 per individual, your donation will be put to good use right away, likely paying for yard signs and advertising to help reach voters.
- Interested in doing something else? We’d love to hear from you so you can help #TeamChapman.